The New Year has gone by in a flash, Valentine’s Day is already just around the corner and love is in the air.
Valentine’s Day is a great time of year full of gifts, flowers, hearts galore, delicious food and quality time with your better half. Now, I don’t know about you, but the one thing I find when it comes to the biggest date night of the year – I always manage to book a great restaurant, but always forget to get an equally great outfit to go with it.
Love is all around and Warrington’s Golden Square and I’ve been in search of a last-minute outfit for my Valentine’s Day date. Check out some of my favourite picks Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Next and River Island.
- Red Herring White Top – £35
- Red Herring Khaki Trousers – £29
- Faith Leopard Print Heels – £52
- Shift Dress – £32
- Leather Jacket – £38
- Tan & Black Striped Wrap Dress – £55
- Black Over-Shoulder Bag – £34
- Zebra Print Earrings – £12
- Off-Shoulder Blue Jumper – £20
- High-Waisted Blue Jeans – £40
- White Slip-On Heels – £60
Head to Golden Square for your last-minute Valentine’s Day attire search and don’t forget they offer a fantastic Click & Collect service, so you can still pop in and get exactly what you need.